PLANTSTRONG Broths Help You Boost Flavor
When you cut back on salt and fat, it's important to turn up the dial on flavor, especially in the beginning when your taste buds are still adjusting.
Below are some great recipes you can elevate by using our chef-inspired unsalted broths.
Here are some general flavor-enhancing tips:
- Use broth when sautéing vegetables. Heat skillet over medium high heat, add vegetables and splash with broth as needed to prevent sticking.
- Roast vegetables with broth. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss your vegetables in broth to add extra flavor and to help the spices stick. Roast as usual.
- Freeze leftover broth in an ice cube tray so you always have "just a little broth" to help you start your next sauté.
- Swap broth for water in any chili, stew or soup recipe.
- Cook your grains and beans in broth! Swap some or all of the water when cooking farro, quinoa, brown rice, lentils, or any dried beans!
- Add flavor to leafy greens by cooking in broth.
Our best selling broth is Slow-Simmered Vegetable—most likely because everyone knows what to do with it! But you must experiment with our other flavors. They're divine!
Here are some recipes to try with our Organic Sweet Corn Broth:
Try these recipes using Organic Sofrito Broth:
And Organic Shiitake Mushroom Broth goes great in these: