Enjoy an after dinner treat with this healthy PLANTSTRONG dessert. This healthy and fiber-filled dessert will satisfy your sweet tooth and leave you feeling great.
This guilt-free dessert is sugar free, without any added oil or salt.
2 Granny Smith Apples - sliced or diced
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Peel and slice up the Granny Smith Apples and cook in a small saucepan over medium heat with the applesauce.
- Sprinkle in cinnamon and nutmeg as it cooks.
- Stir frequently, until the apples are tender. 12-15 minutes.
- Top with granola and serve warm.
- Optional, but super delicious: serve warm alongside a serving of Yonanas Banana soft serve!
For more delicious and healthy whole food, plant-based recipes visit our recipes blog.